You might be house hunting in the DESERT…
On House Hunters today, somehow people with a massive house in the middle-of-nowhere-Phoenix have lots of demands on their new property.
- They want to move into the city.
- Traffic noise on a busy street is obnoxious.
- The master bathroom doesn’t have a bathtub (the main bath does)
- Everything is so small.
- A dance studio in the house?
- Not as modern as they want it to be (shown while the camera is panning on stainless steel appliances and modern countertops)
- They’re sick of “desert landscape” yards. (Um, move out of THE DESERT?)