You might be a dog rescuer if…
- A coworker starts talking about breeding puppies and icicles form in the air between you.
- You can’t remember the last time you went looking for a dog to adopt, all of your dogs are “foster fails”.
- If sanity and/or your spouse hadn’t prevented you from it, you’d have adopted all but one of the dogs you’ve rescued/fostered.
- The one dog you wouldn’t have adopted would have been because you have your limits.
- You own more dog crates than dogs.
- You are long over your fascination with Cesar Millan and now question the suitability of his methods.
- Other people see a “dangerous pit bull”, but you see a giant teddy bear of a dog.