|Submitted from http://www.woolpit.com/
- You hear the word menopause and think of mesopause.
- Youve ever tried to derive, using mathematical equations, exactly what would
happen if a certain cat-5 hurricane slammed into New York.
- When a severe thunderstorm hits, while everyone else is trying to rush indoors, you rush
- Youve ever plotted weather maps for other planets.
- Youve ever supplied lecture material to your teacher.
- Youre the webmaster of at least one weather-related site.
- Youve ever sent a letter to a major weather site informing them of an error in
- Youve ever wanted to move to a Third World country solely because of the weather
- You actually liked the old Weather Channel music.
- Youve ever harassed Cornell University for their refusal to provide the climate
data they record at no charge.
- You get really aroused when a hurricane makes landfall anywhere.
- You think of everything in terms of hot and cold.
- Youve ever dreamed of melting the Arctic to eliminate winter in the Northern
- Youve ever dreamed of sending an asteroid down to earth to start a new Ice Age in
- You can write a complicated weather forecast program in FORTRAN that will parse the
input values of the ETA, NGM, and AVN models, but you can't write a program that will
print out "Hello, World!".
- You became an atheist when God failed to provide a white Christmas.
- You feel insanely jealous whenever a weather station further south records a white
Christmas that you miss.
- You think of Armageddon as being a weather-related disaster.
- Youve ever sent someone you hate a weather forecast for Hell.
- You went to see Twister for the tornadoes.
- You set your watch to Zulu time.
- You sympathize with ski resorts when they have a bad season.
- Youve ever created a forecast of the results of global warming that you know
isnt true but wish it was.