TwoDots Level 139 Tips and Strategy
When you first get into level 139 of TwoDots, you’ll think finishing the level off will be incredibly easy: Clear dots, no special obstacles, and after a few moves, you’ll be making a square every time.
Unfortunately, you have to clear so many dots that you have to choose wisely once you get to making squares.
- Get to your first square as efficiently as possible. Every move counts.
- Your first squares will probably require any major decisions… it’s better to clear a square than almost anything less than a square.
- After you make your first square or two, conserve clear dots for when you need them.
- Favor completing squares that clear the most dots of a color.
- Favor completing squares that clear dots that you still need to clear if an equal number of dots is cleared by either.
- Favor completing squares that require the least clear dots if two options clear an equal number of dots that you need otherwise.
I also like to save a square of clear dots for near the end when I have almost all of my dot quota met.